Mit meta.DJ von Sound Trends LLC kommt ein DJing and Remixing App für das iPad, dabei werden satte vier Decks unterstützt welche alle dank „Automatic BPM Detection“ immer schön im Sync verlaufen. Mit an Bord ist auch der auf grüvtron basierte SaMPL3R, 15 Effekte, volle iTunes Integration und vieles mehr… Erhältlich ist meta.DJ zur Zeit für nur 7,99 € im App-Store.
- QUAD DEVICE SUPPORT – TRACKS, LOOPS, INSTRUMENTS AND MORE! – Use of up to 4 virtual devices at any one time. Use any combination of devices during your set including Track Decks (for iTunes tracks) plus Looptastic, SaMPL3R and drumtron instruments based on Sound Trends grüvtron technology.
- TRACK DECKS – Load your track into a Track Deck and breath new life into your library.
- iTunes Integration – Easily import tracks from your iTunes library.
- Automatic BPM Detection – Automatic tempo detection plus x2, /2 and Beat Grid adjustment tools let you nail down those tricky tracks.
- Sync Mode – Tracks, instruments and FX all can sync to a master tempo to cut the fuss factor and keep things creative.
- Cues/Loop Presets – Use the waveform display to help gets things just right. Playback automatically plays back on the beat.
- Auto Loop for Tracks – Use for creating Loop Presets or to quickly throw in 1/2/4/8/16/32 bar loops as you play the tracks during your Live Set!
- Scratch Strip interface for scratching and interactive control of loop playback
- Every loop’s a fader for fast intuitive mixes!
- 3 FX zones
- Imports any Loop Sets used in Looptastic, user-created or purchased from the Loop Store
- DRUMTRON – A new take on the drum machine. Mix together Kick, Snare, HiHat and other parts to build the mix how you feel it. You get FIVE pounding kits loaded with parts. All done without using audio loops so the sound stays tight with a cool pitch control for some freaky FX!
- SaMPL3R – Based on grüvtron, SaMPL3R lets you easily add instrument parts (arpeggios, chord stabs, basses, leads, etc) to the mix in any key and morph them together. Plus a Control Strip lets you add filter and modulation to the sound. Key Mode can help you find the key of your tracks, and/or play the sound live.
- 15 MASSIVE EFFECTS WITH XY PAD CONTROL – Each device has it’s own mixer fader and can have up to FOUR (4) FX assigned at once. FX include Low/High Pass Filter, Gate, Stutter Loop, Stutter Stepped, Stutter gate, Bitcrusher, Flanger, Glitchy Repeater, Delay, Reverb, Pan, Compressor and Pump. All are controlled by an XY pad with „Hold“ feature for setting an FX setting like a preset.
- SETS and SNAPSHOTS – Each Set Document includes user-defined combinations of Devices with a collection of Snapshot. Each Device Snapshot includes the content in the Device (music tracks w-Cues/Loops, Instruments Presets, audio loops, etc.) and mix information (effects, volume level),stored as easily recalled Snapshots.